Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thomas Bowen Video {Vendor Love}


 I'm a big fan of video for weddings because I think it captures so much that the couple misses because their wedding day flies by.  So many of my clients tell me that they're so glad they had video at their wedding, especially when they lose a grandparent or loved one shortly after.  Good video can really bring back the emotions of the day. Bad video should be outlawed.

One of the best videographers in DC (and an Engaging Affairs fave) is Thomas Bowen Films. We've known Tom Bowen for well over a decade and he's filmed tons of our weddings over the years. What we love about Tom is his quiet, easy-going manner and his ability to be so unobtrusive that clients have been known to ask if their videographer showed up.  Now that's unobtrusive!

Not only is Tom charming, his videos are beautifully edited and tug at your heartstrings.  I got teary watching one of the highlight videos he did for a recent couple (and after all these years, I never cry at weddings) and it wasn't even my client! He's that good.

Thanks, Tom, for all the years of amazing videos and for being such a delight to work with!


No comments: