Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's ALL About the Shoes!

For a while now I've been planning a blog on wedding shoes.  They're not your standard dyeables any more.  In fact, I had a bride this spring tell me she couldn't even find a place to dye her shoes.  (In the end, we did, but it really is a dying breed I do not suggest.)  I remember the first bride I had who wore something other than the standard white, ivory or cream shoe.  It was a bride named Nicole who wore beautiful (comfortable) royal blue ballet flats back in 2007.  So, as an ode to beautiful footwear and happy feet everywhere , here are some favorites.  Let me know which you like best!


My mom always says "Red Feet are Happy Feet".




These yellow shoes just make me smile :)

Here's her something Blue!

I wonder if she lasted all night in these!

 Some serious glitterati!



So what color shoes will you be wearing down the aisle?
Sara

2 comments:

Megan Schievelbein said...

Couldn't agree more with your mom! I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of bright red pumps!

violarulz/ducksandbooks said...

I've got ivory shoes for the ceremony/photographs, and gold/silver sequined ballet flats for the reception (super comfy!)