Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Bridal Bubbly Garter Toss!


It's time for another fun contest! This time one lucky reader will win a gorgeous, custom-made garter from Julianne Smith. Julianne started her custom garter business after she was tasked to find a fun garter for a friend's wedding and couldn't find anything that fit the bill. Being the creative sort, she made it herself and a business was born. I love all of the fun designs she comes up with from grosgrain ribbon to animal print. I have seen a lot of bad garters in my day but these garters are so chic and fun. I've included a few of her fun blue designs (don't forget your something blue) but check out all of her fabulous designs on her website. If you want to win a fabulous Julianne Smith garter, leave a comment here and be sure to check back on Friday when we'll announce the winner!

3 comments:

ShaMaLa said...

I was just going to give up on the idea of "something blue" but this garter is just too cute to pass up!

Karen said...

I LOVE this cute frilly garter! Adorable!

Unknown said...

I have been looking for garter belts for months. I want something fun and not cheesy. Your garter belts are so original and would complete any perfect wedding! I know, i plan on purchasing for myself and my maid of honor for my June '09 wedding.