- Cost: a weekend at Lake Bryn Mawr Camp costs $30-50,000. A 5 hour reception in Washington DC would cost the same if not more.
- Bonding: With most DC area weddings having 50% or more of their guests coming from out of town, there is never enough time to spend with those people, even when you include the Friday night dinner and the farewell brunch.
- You don't have to worry about who is sitting together, but you do have to decide who is bunking together!
- Fun group activities could include horse back riding, "color war", and kayaking.
- The views surrounding some camp spots can be a stunning backdrop for amazing pictures.
- Don't worry! You can bring your favorite planners with you.
Don't forget the bug spray! Guest welcome bags will take on new meaning here (how about including these cool s'mores packets?) :)