Sample Sale Event on Sunday, December 6th from 12pm to 3pm
Designer Bridal Gowns For As Low As $999 This Weekend Only!
Up to 75% off sample wedding gowns by Carolina Herrera, Melissa Sweet, Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, Platinum Collection and more!
Carine’s Bridal Atelier of Georgetown is hosting their annual end of year Sample Sale Event on Sunday, December 6th from 12pm to 3pm. Sample wedding gowns by top designers will be on sale for up to 75% off retail prices—a fantastic savings for brides! Gowns will be priced as low as $999 to $1899marked down from original retail prices of $3000-$9000. Gowns sold on a first come, first serve basis.
“Sample gowns are a great option for brides on a budget or on a short wedding timeline,” says Carine Krawiec, Owner of Carine’s Bridal Atelier. Sample dresses are in great condition and must be sold to make room for new gowns. Sample gowns are a bridal size 8 or 10 and can always be altered to fit a smaller body size. Carine’s Bridal Atelier offers custom alterations onsite in their Georgetown boutique.
Brides can preview a selection of sample sale gowns online at http://carinesbridal.com/samplesale.htm. These gowns, plus MORE, will be priced to sell between $999 - $1899 at the Sample Sale Event.
Special Event Details
Date & Time: Sunday, December 6, 2009 (12pm–3pm)
Location: Carine’s Bridal Atelier, 1726 Wisconsin Ave NW, 2nd Fl., Washington, DC 20007
Phone: (202) 965-4696
Additional Important Information
- Sale is first come, first serve
- Line starts directly outside the boutique
- No appointments taken
- No merchandise hold policy
- Designer labels include Angel Sanchez, Carolina Herrera, Junko Yoshioka, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenneth Pool, Melissa Sweet, Monique Lhuillier, Platinum Collection, Reem Acra, Rivini, Rosa Clara, St. Pucchi, and The Vineyard Collection
- All shopping and “try-ons’s” are self-service
- Sales consultants will be available to answer questions and provide assistance as needed
- All gowns size 8 or 10
- Entire boutique will serve as an open dressing room; brides welcome to try-on gowns anywhere there is available space
- All brides are recommended to wear bras, lingerie, shorts, and underwear to try on gowns as entire boutique will become a dressing room
- All sales are final (no returns allowed); gowns are sold “As-Is”
- Cash and Mastercard, Visa, American Express accepted. NO Discover card. NO checks allowed.
- Street parking is limited.
For More Information