We are thrilled to announce that our newest (and, quite possibly, most stylish) team member, Taylour Ann Campbell, will be bringing you her fun finds and style picks each week! Here are here hot trends for Spring:
1) WATERCOLORS : Dreamy and whimsical, pastel watercolors exude spring's natural colors. Use them in your flowers, invites, escort cards, or in your signature drink!
2) BHLDN ANNABELLE DRESS : No longer is a bridesmaid dress something you throw away after the wedding! In honor of the new BHLDN store opening in Georgetown, we thought we would share this convertible dress with you that can be worn 8 different ways.
3) DONUTS : Do you want an alternative to cupcakes at your wedding? At Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken in DC, pastry chef Jason Gehring has come up with new ways to spice up the traditional donut! With spring flavors like cherry blossom, key lime and passionfruit your guest's taste buds will dancing!
4) PINWHEELS : How fun are these? Pinwheels are an easy DIY project and can be used creatively throughout your wedding. Make a fun backdrop for a dessert table, hang them from the ceiling or line your ceremony aisle! With every possible color and paper combination, you can cater it specifically to your event. Papersource has a great variety of fine papers to chose from for your pinwheel project.
5) CONFETTI POPS : We all love sparklers, but why not try having your guests set off confetti poppers while you and your groom are exiting the event? Or set up a confetti bar where your guests can chose from different colors to send you off with a pop!