Thursday, December 1, 2011
Carine’s Bridal, a high-end designer atelier, will host its 5th annual holiday sample sale this December 4, at The Four Seasons hotel in Georgetown. The sale will begin at 9 a.m. and last until 1 p.m.
Bridal gowns will be discounted up to 75% off, with prices starting as low as $999. Dresses from high-end designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier, Rivini, Carolina Herrera and more will be available for sale.
“Sample sales are a great way for brides who desire the couture look, without the price tag.,” said owner, Carine Krawiec. Sample dresses are in great condition and must be sold to make room for new gowns. Carine’s Bridal Atelier offers custom alterations onsite in their Georgetown boutique.
• Sale is first come, first serve
• Line starts directly outside of the ballroom
• No appointments necessary
• No merchandise hold policy
• All shopping is self service, consultants are available to answer questions
• Entire ballroom will serve as an open dressing room; brides welcome to try-on gowns
anywhere there is available space
• Brides are recommended to wear undergarments they are comfortable to be seen in
• All sales are final (no returns allowed); gowns are sold “As-Is”
• Cash and Mastercard, Visa, American Express accepted. NO Discover card. Checks
are accepted, gown stays with Carine’s Bridal until check clears• Metro accessible via Foggy Bottom metro. Street parking and hotel valet available.