Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Knot Bridal Blowout

Is my husband a closet wedding nut?  After this post, I'm sure he'll never send me anything again.  How could I out him?  But, he's always sending me little things about the wedding industry he sees and hears.  He's one of those last few who reads like 4 papers a day (on line of course) to get his news variety. Here's his latest find!

The Bargainist spotted that TheKnot.com is having a sale on their personalized wedding favors, up to 65% off!  So, if you're running last minute but want to make sure your guests have more than amazing memories to take home with them, check it out and take advantage.  Happy saving!

http://www.bargainist.com/deals/2011/04/the-knot-wedding-shop-personalized-favor-blowout-save-up-to-65-off-/

Sara

No comments: