Friday, February 12, 2010

What's That? You Want An Option That's Not So Ordinary, You Say?

Let's just say, if I had my chance at choosing bridesmaid dresses again I would definitely go BOLD. I can be a definitive extremist sometimes in my fashion style but for my own wedding, I had some trouble determining which color to put my ladies in. And I am certain, if you are a bride of a similar nature to myself, you carry a sassy bridal party with you which makes the decision that much harder.
I hear you, I hear you! The gowns out there to choose from are pretty, no doubt. But somewhere inside they just don't have quite enough, what's the word... PERSONALITY. So in keeping with the name of the game, here is my ultimate fairytale wedding!

First, think Amalfi Coast in Italy. Moving on from there, we have the rest of the details falling right into place from the invitations to the bridal jewels. Now, how could we possibly say no to these fabulous, one-of-a-kind gowns for your ladies?

{Click on the Inspiration Board below for larger view!}

Oh, and leave the traditional getaway cars for the traditional brides. Your getaway car... well, let's just say that we traded up...


Happy Planning!
xoxo,
Amy Lorraine

7 comments:

Kenya F. said...

I love it, love it, love it! I can totally see this bold orandy color at an Italian destination! The getaway car..FAB-U-LOUS!

Unknown said...

This is the ultimate fantasy wedding for me! How fun would it be for your family and friends to do a trip like this together and get married in such an amazing place!!!

gingerbutler_@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Love orange and love to see it in a bridesmaid's dress!

Kimmi said...

Vote, vote, vote!!

Lunchbox said...

love this!!! orange makes my heart skip a beat.

Unknown said...

Love how bold this one is. I vote for the orange!

fallon said...

you get my vote! simple yet bold. classic yet modern. i plan to honeymoon in Italy and your post got me that much more excited about it! fallonbutler(at)hotmail(dot)com